Don’t be overshadowed by your competition – Exhibit at IRCE @ RetailX
IRCE is known as the one-stop-shop for all e-retailers: providing attendees with both actionable, on-trend content and an exhibit hall filled with the best available solutions for their business. With over 6,300 qualified retailers from 3,100+ unique companies in attendance last year, IRCE provides exhibitors the ability to connect with thousands of qualified e-retailers during the event.
Who Attends IRCE?
- Retail and Brand Marketing Executives
- CEOs & Owners of Small to Medium Sized Businesses
- Executives from Enterprise Level Retail Businesses
- Wholesale Businesses
- Non-Profits, Educators, and Analysts for the Industry
The #1 reason for attendees to come to IRCE is to keep up to date with the changing trends and technologies of the industry. IRCE, in partnership with the editorial experts of Internet Retailer magazine, carefully curates an agenda that offers the latest and greatest e-commerce information. IRCE’s hand-selected speakers are not only knowledgeable in their field but have prepared helpful and actionable presentations with IRCE’s attendees. This curated agenda is unique to IRCE, and cannot be found in any other e-commerce or e-retail event. You will want to be there when these attendees come to the exhibit hall to find the solution providers to help them implement the ideas they just learned about.
This co-location of these trade shows is great news for everyone, including existing IRCE attendees and exhibitors! It’s still the same IRCE you know, only better. Better investment in today and tomorrow’s retail world, and a better experience for IRCE attendees as they further develop their digital and physical platforms. Being able to collaborate with others across the retail spectrum is crucial for current and future growth, and RetailX makes that need a reality.
IRCE’s exhibit hall was designed to be a gathering place for all attendees; hosting fun lounges and much more. The exhibit hall boasts featured areas and attractions that are strategically placed to increase booth traffic across all areas. We encourage every exhibitor to increase their company’s exposure with one (or many) of our various sponsorship opportunities – the 2019 Sponsorship Module will be available in the fall.
Securing a booth is quick and easy, and only requires a simple email to kick off the process. If you are interested in exhibiting at IRCE @ RetailX, please scroll down for next steps.
If you are looking to exhibit at IRCE @ RetailX, please follow the below steps:
- View the current 2019 Floor Plan and choose an available booth location. Booths represented as BLUE are open (all other spaces are reserved).
- Email email@example.com to apply with the following information:
- Your company name, location, contact person, and contact email
- Desired booth location
- Backup booth location
- Desired booth size
- A representative from the sales team will reach out to you with further information and how to complete the booth reservation process. If you have further questions, please review the FAQ page.
** Please note that you are not guaranteed the booth you request until a contract and deposit is received.