The Earlier You Register, the More You Save
IRCE offers a wide variety of pass types. Go all in with four days of education and gain full access, including the expansive exhibit hall, all conference sessions and the invaluable networking that IRCE has to offer. Short on time? Choose the two day conference pass for incredible main stage speakers and a wide range of afternoon tracks. In the market for new solutions? An exhibit hall only pass allows access to the exhibition throughout the event, plus the keynote speakers.
Qualified Exhibit Hall Only Passes are available to retailers only. Vendors to the retail industry, analysts and agencies should register for the non-qualified exhibit hall only pass type. To determine your qualification, please review the criteria below.
QUALIFICATION CRITERIA FOR IRCE Exhibit Hall Only Passes
In order to purchase a qualified retailer exhibit hall pass, crendetials must be provided. Credentials are not neccessary for purchasing conference passes. In order to purchase the discounted exhibit hall pass, IRCE requires valid proof that you are running a retail (defined as selling products to the consumer) business.
You must provide identification to qualify your business, and separate identification to qualify each individual employee from your store or company. The retail business name must be the submitted company name for your badge. IRCE reserves the right to refuse discounted pricing to non-retail and may follow up with you to further clarify the items you submit.
- Please submit ONE form of Company and ONE form of Employee identification. Please note that acceptable Employee identification must be submitted for each registrant. We reserve the right to request additional business identification if deemed necessary.
- REQUIRED company identification: Web site URL of your retail business
Additional Acceptable COMPANY identification includes at least ONE of the following:
- Resale tax certificate for industry-related business
- Recent invoices from industry manufacturers for goods purchased at wholesale/in quantity.
- Acceptable EMPLOYEE identification includes at least ONE of the following:
- Copy of cancelled company payroll check or pay-check stub Copy of W-2 form
- Copy of company credit card with both employee’s and company’s name
- Copy of company insurance card with employee’s name
Additional concerns can be directed to qualifiedIRCE@emeraldexpo.com