Exhibitor Portal« Back to Portal
Event Logo and Brand Guidelines
Official Event Brand
Exhibitors must adhere to IRCE guidelines when using the official IRCE 2016 logo. IRCE retains full rights to the logo, and reserves the right to review the placement of the logo in all materials as well as approve or deny its use.
For questions or usage permissions regarding the brand, please contact Joan Dyer, Director of Marketing, at email@example.com
- Use these marks in a readable size. The text must be legible.
- Use the color on light backgrounds. If using a dark background, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for reversed out white logo.
- Keep “IR” clipped out from the square
- Rotate, alter, obstruct or add to these marks in any way. No color version of the logo should be used outside of what has been provided nor should the layout of the logo be altered in any way.
- Use these marks in association with the promotion of any event competitive to IRCE
- Use these marks in association with the promotion of any event taking place during IRCE that has not been pre-approved by IRCE Management
- Leave “IR” white in the square
Official Full Name: IRCE
The official show logo is available for download here. They are listed in priority of use:
- IRCE Full Logo – Main logo for use within materials
- IRCE Abbreviated Logo – Logo with only “IRCE” abbreviation
Official Event Online Ads
If you would like to promote the event on your web site or within emails, please download from the options below: