Exhibitor Portal« Back to Portal
Additional Marketing Opportunities
Post Show Mailing
Find more details in the links below about the opportunity to send a post show direct mailing through a third party, Proforma TWN Graphic Solutions. The exhibitor is responsible for all costs associated with the mailing, including printing, postage and processing fees.
- Post Show Attendee Direct Mail Procedure
- Post Show Approximate Pricing for Print and Mailing Options
IRCE does not currently offer a pre-show email blast opportunity. As you can imagine, if we released that information to our 600 exhibitors, our attendees would be inundated with emails. However, we do offer a unique opportunity with the Countdown Attendee Newsletter, which is the best way to get your brand in front of attendees – and prospects – before the show. By advertising in the IRCE Countdown Newsletters, it enables you be part of the ONLY email opportunity that reaches attendees directly, with higher-than-average open rates. Find more information and act now.
Invite a Customer Discount Program – COMING SOON
The Invite a Customer discount program allows you to extend a special discounted invitation to IRCE for your customers. You will receive an e-card from IRCE containing a unique code that will allow your customers to purchase any conference pass* at a discount of $200 off the price of the pass.
The Invite a Customer discount program is coming soon and expected to launch in the spring of 2016, after exhibitor registration has launched. The primary contact for your company will receive more information.
*discounts not available on Exhibit Hall Only passes
We’re happy to announce the launch of IRCE LINK, a tool that helps you connect with IRCE attendees during the event.
IRCE LINK is the exclusive matchmaking tool of IRCE, and makes connecting even easier by allowing exhibitors to set up direct one-to-one meetings with attendees. Both parties may select key segments of either retailing or vendor services. See below for details.
Who will have access to the platform?
In order to manage the quantity of booth staff to the individual attendees using the system, we ask that you select up to four users from your attending booth staff to receive access to IRCE LINK. Please enter the user(s) information here. The four individuals will then receive an invitation email from our Engagement Manager (Jack West) with further instructions as we get closer to the show.
Please note that if you are NOT entered as a user for IRCE LINK, you will NOT have access to this tool. All users (up to 4) must be added to this form no later than Friday, June 3.
How will this platform benefit me?
- We rank exhibitors and attendees in accordance to their relevance to you based on your individual profile in the LINK system.
- You can search by keyword, or you can rank the list by Industry, Location, or Job Level.
- The platform is accessed with a click from your email (no downloads needed) or at link.irce.com.
- You will have an Engagement Manager (Jack West) who will provide helpful and timely assistance.
How does this platform work?
- From your attending booth staff, you must choose four users to receive access to IRCE LINK. These individuals will receive an invitation email from our Engagement Manager (Jack West) with a personalized link.
- The selected four individuals can review profiles and request 30 minute meetings with attendees that interest you.
- Attendees must be active users of LINK and must accept meetings you have requested in order for the meeting to be confirmed. Sending an invitation email does NOT mean the attendee has accepted the meeting, nor does that mean they are an active user of LINK. This tool functions similarly to LinkedIn; where users can request to connect with anyone, but the other person must be a LinkedIn user to accept your invitation.
- All exhibitor / attendee meetings will be scheduled to take place in the exhibitor’s booth.
LINK is powered by Jublia. Jublia’s extensive experience in business matching using their software technology combined with personal service provides an easy-to-use approach to facilitate networking.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Note: All personal contact information will be kept confidential, and connections are made and meetings are scheduled through the LINK system. Attendee / attendee meetings will be scheduled to take place in the LINK Lounge, located in the exhibit hall.