The Earlier You Register, the More You Save
IRCE offers a wide variety of pass types. Go all in with four days of education and get ROIx3 – full access to the exhibitor, conference and all the networking at IRCE. Short on time? Choose the two day conference pass for incredible main stage speakers and a wide range of afternoon tracks. In the market for new solutions? An exhibit hall only pass allows access to the exhibition throughout the event. To be contacted when IRCE 2017 registration opens, please fill out this form.
Qualified Exhibit Hall Only Passes are available to retailers only. Vendors to the retail industry, analysts and agencies should register for the non-qualified exhibit hall only pass type. To determine your qualification, please review the criteria below.
QUALIFICATION CRITERIA FOR IRCE Exhibit Hall Only Passes
- IRCE is open to the trade only. To attend, you must provide identification to qualify your business, and separate identification to qualify each individual employee from your store or company.
- Please submit TWO forms of Company and ONE form of Employee identification. Please note that acceptable Employee identification must be submitted for each registrant. We reserve the right to request additional business identification if deemed necessary.
- REQUIRED company identification: Several recent invoices from industry manufacturers for goods purchased at wholesale/in quantity.
- Additional Acceptable COMPANY identification includes at least ONE of the following:
- Active website address through which company business can be validated
- Resale tax certificate for industry-related business
- Acceptable EMPLOYEE identification includes at least ONE of the following:
- Copy of cancelled company payroll check or pay-check stub
- Copy of W-2 form
- Copy of company credit card with both employee’s and company’s name
- Copy of company insurance card with employee’s name